- Start: March 20, 2019 10:00 am
- End: March 20, 2019 10:00 pm
To celebrate its partnership with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and its loyal fans, Dairy Queen will once again host Free Cone Day on the first day of spring – March 20th, 2019.
Participating Dairy Queen and DQ Grill & Chill® locations in Central Florida will serve fans a free small vanilla soft-serve cone with the signature curl on top, and offer a chance to make a donation to Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children. (At participating DQ® locations only. Limit 1 small cone per customer.)
Since 1984, the Dairy Queen system has raised more than $125 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals in local communities and they are on a mission to continue helping sick and injured kids that need it most.
Visit any of the participating locations below, or contact your local Dairy Queen to find out if they are celebrating Free Cone Day for the kids!
- 3162 S Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118-6286
- 1217 W Vine St., Kissimmee, FL 34741-4046
- 729 N Dixie Fwy, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168-6411
- 328 N Nova Rd #108, Ormond Beach, FL 32174-5126
- 6321a International Dr., Orlando, FL 32819-8213
- 7825 E Colonial Dr., Orlando, FL 32807-8423
- 14532 E Colonial Dr., Orlando, FL 32826-5121
- 960 W Mitchell Hammock Rd., Oviedo, FL 32765-8101
- 2523 Park Dr., Sanford, FL 32771-5151
- 2601 13th St., Saint Cloud, FL 34769-4139