- Start: July 25, 2019 12:00 am
- End: July 25, 2019 12:00 am
Since 1984, DQ and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals have been partnered to provide life-saving treatments to kids across the U.S. and Canada. To date, more than $140 million has been raised through donations from DQ Franchisees, Fans and the corporate office, all of which stays in the communities where they are raised to fund critical treatments and healthcare services, pediatric medical equipment and charitable care.
By hosting Miracle Treat Day each year, DQ is making a difference in the lives of thousands of children treated at Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
To help those children receive the care and treatments they need, participating Dairy Queen® and DQ Grill & Chill® restaurants throughout Brevard, Osceola, Orange, Seminole, Volusia and Flagler counties will celebrate Miracle Treat Day on Thursday, July 25, 2019 and you can be a part of it! For every Blizzard® Treat sold on Miracle Treat Day at participating locations, $1 or more will be donated to Children’s Miracle Network at Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
For more information, visit www.miracletreatday.com and be a part of the conversation online using #MiracleTreatDay.
Participating locations include:
- 803 E Semoran Blvd, Apopka, FL
- 6321a International Dr, Orlando, FL
- 7825 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL
- 14532 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL
- 960 W Mitchell Hammock Rd, Oviedo, FL
- 3728 E Curry Ford Rd, Orlando, FL
- 1217 W Vine St, Kissimmee, FL
- 2601 13th St, Saint Cloud, FL
- 2523 Park Dr, Sanford, FL
- 3690 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL
- 265 N Courtenay Pkwy, Merritt Island, FL
- 7660 N Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL
- 2270 S Ridgewood Ave, South Daytona, FL
- 328 N Nova Rd #108, Ormond Beach, FL
- 729 N Dixie Fwy, New Smyrna Beach, FL
Bringing Healing and Happiness to Local Kids!
The partnership between DQ® and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® is a year-round commitment to bring healing and happiness to sick or injured kids. Through this partnership, we fund projects and programs that help kids be kids, even during a hospital stay. When kids feel more like kids, treating them effectively can be much easier.