Dairy Queen: Free Cone Day and Dip it for Kids
- Start: March 20, 2023 10:00 am
- End: March 20, 2023 10:00 pm
To celebrate its partnership with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and its loyal fans, Dairy Queen will once again host Free Cone Day and Dip It For Kids on March 20, 2023.
Participating Dairy Queen and DQ Grill & Chill® locations in Central Florida will serve fans a free small vanilla soft-serve cone with the signature curl on top and offer a chance to make a donation to Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children in exchange for dipping your cone in chocolate sauce. (At participating DQ® locations only. Limit 1 small cone per customer.)
Since 1984, the Dairy Queen system has raised more than $158 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals in local communities and they are on a mission to continue helping sick and injured kids that need it most.
- 2270 S Ridgewood Ave South Daytona, FL 32119
- 2523 Park Dr Sanford, FL 32771
- 328 N Nova Rd Ormond Beach, FL 32174
- 14180 W Colonial Dr. Winter Garden, FL 34787
- 8650 Lee Vista Blvd Orlando, FL 32829
- 511 E International Speedway Blvd Deland, FL 32724-2429
- 70 N Charles Richard Beall Blvd DeBary, FL 32713
- 803 E Semoran Blvd Apopka, FL 32703