Dairy Queen Dip It For Kids
- Start: March 21, 2022 8:00 am
- End: March 21, 2022 11:30 pm
To celebrate its partnership with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and its loyal fans, Dairy Queen will once again host Dip It For Kids on March 21, 2022.
Participating Dairy Queen and DQ Grill & Chill® locations in Central Florida will serve fans a free small vanilla soft-serve cone with the signature curl on top, and offer a chance to make a donation to Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children in exchange for getting to dip your cone in chocolate sauce. (At participating DQ® locations only. Limit 1 small cone per customer.)
Since 1984, the Dairy Queen system has raised more than $158 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals in local communities and they are on a mission to continue helping sick and injured kids that need it most.
See below for participating locations:
- 3728 E Curry Ford Road, Orlando, FL 32806
- 7825 E Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32807
- 14532 E Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32826
- 8650 Lee Vista Blvd, Orlando, FL 32829
- 511 E International Speedway, Deland, FL 32724
- 960 W Mitchell Hammock Road, Oviedo, FL 32765
- 70 N Charles Richard Beall Blvd, Debary, FL 32713
- 3817 Clyde Morris Blvd, Port Orange, FL 32129