- Start: May 1, 2022 12:00 am
- End: May 31, 2022 12:00 am
Costco Wholesale is a proud partner of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, raising more than $394 million since 1988. Each year, Costco participates in a month-long Miracle Balloon Campaign inviting members to make a donation at the time of checkout. This year’s campaign will take place May 1 -31. Last year, the four Costco warehouses in Central Florida had a record breaking year raising more than $170,000 for Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children. We’re grateful for their continued support and we can’t wait to see the miracles they’ll make in May with the newest warehouse that recently opened in Melbourne!
Special Opportunity for Costco Business Members
In addition to donations at the register, Costco Business Members have a unique opportunity to support the cause while promoting their business in their local Costco warehouse. By making a donation of $500 or more, business members will be featured on a large CMN Hospitals icon that will be placed in a prominent location at their Costco warehouse throughout the month of May. If you are interested in this opportunity, speak with the marketing representative at your local Costco warehouse.
See below our local warehouses supporting Orlando Health Arnold Palmer:
- South Orlando: 4696 Gardens Park Blvd, Orlando, Fl 3283
- Orlando Business Ctr: 2101 Waterbridge Blvd, Orlando, Fl 32837
- East Orlando: 3333 University Blvd, Winter Park, Fl 32792
- Altamonte Springs: 741 Orange Ave, Altamonte Springs, Fl 32714
- Melbourne: 4305 Pineda Causeway, Melbourne, FL 32940